Thursday, June 7, 2007

Summer of Slime: Update

Look outside. Is the sun shining? You bet it is. And as a result of this, there has been a decline in the number of posts lately, and I can't guarantee things will pick up. Hopefully I'll review Sim City, Brothers In Arms and
Anno 1701 for the DS during this summer, maybe even some games for the 360, but since we have to buy each and every game things might not work out as planned. However, summertime in northern Sweden doesn't always equal sunny weather - if the temperature drops and the rains come in, well, then maybe I'll spend more time in front of the computer, and there'll be posts a plenty. Keep coming back.

3 comments:

gnome said...

Wanna exchange places? You come here (it's all hot and sunny) and I'll move to Sweden. It might not be Honisvag, but should be cold enough...

David said...

Haha! Yeah, why not? I love Greece. But I was kinda hoping for rain and dull afternoons this summer. Greece would fry me - it has happened before. I had some kind of first degree burns... (it's true)

gnome said...

You should have seen my back after a week or so of free camping... More of an open wound, than a back actually. Bloody sun...