Monday, September 10, 2007

Lack of updates update, um...


There has been a lack of updates recently, I've been busy playing Bioshock and, after finally caving in, giving Gears of War a chance. I've also been busy partying all night with naked chicks. Okay, so that's not entirely true. But I have been playing Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery for the DS. Expect a review pretty soon.

Bioshock is good. How good? Well, lets just say Eurogamer got a little too excited. I'll review it later. And as for Gears, I was really eager to bury it but somehow it's not horrible. If I was to give it a score right now, it'd be somewhere between 6 or 7 out of ten. August was a good month for A Slime Appears - actually the best ever, statistically speaking. It makes me really happy. Keep coming back. Thank you.

4 comments:

dnkn said...

Spelat The Darkness än?

David said...

Ja, jag hyrde det ju. Det var faktiskt kul. Men jag gillade inte Världskriget-grejen så mycket. Mest vill jag stabba gangsters med tentakler.

dnkn said...

Just fan. Det blir ju mer av det sen dock. Du borde låna det av mig.

David said...

Don't mind if I do ;)