Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Random Encounter: BabyPals creeps me out (DS)

Look at this. Just look at it! What an abomination. BabyPals for the DS might be aiming for something cute like Nintendogs, but inadvertently falls into another, very different category... It seems to remind me of the feeling you get when you discover blood in your toilet bowl. Been there? No? Let me just sum it up for you: it's not very pleasant at all. I'm pretty sure several young-mothers-to-be will have to reconsider things when they come across this one. And, what the hell is the health-gauge in the lower left corner for? The baby, or me?

"Have fun with a virtual baby as you feed it, play with it, bathe it, and teach it." Wow.

Click here if you want your share of hellish screenshots (via Gamespot).

No comments: