Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy 100!
(And there was much rejoicing in the lands...)

This is my hundredth post here (give or take) and, sadly enough, my last. Yes, I said it!
A Slime Appears
will be going on a indefinite hiatus, taking a vacation from games and its tired ilk. Many thanks to everyone who visited over the year. It's been great. Seeing stats climb every month has been hugely satisfying and heart-warming, but still, I have less time on my hands now and it seems since so many others are doing essentially the same thing, covering the same games and what not, doing it with more dedication, I will take a step back for a period of time and evaluate. If I re-launch, it will be slightly different. Hopefully it'll be more spontaneous and less rigid.
A few more posts might dwindle down this way in the next couple of days - posts that were written but not finished, but otherwise than that, I feel that quality has suffered in favour of quantity, and we can't have that in 2008, right? Special thanks to Gnome, whom I'm secretly hoping is a girl with awesome interests who loves to talk about videogames and stuff, and not some Greek guy who's into retro gaming and RPG's. Still, one can't have everything in life, so I'll just say this: Thank you, everyone who has visited and supported A Slime Appears. I'll be seeing you soon enough. Check in from time to time, keep visiting the recommended links (to the right) while I'm away, and take care.

Sincerely yours,
David

8 comments:

gnome said...

(wears wig and inflatable eats)

Oh, come on.... Please rethink it... I really love this blog you know...

Oh, and happy (even if not bloggy) 2008!

David said...

Haha, yeah, you know, I will reconsider it, but I need to make a few changes. And take a vacation from games and writing posts. But seriously, thanks for the support, and a happy 2008 to you!

dnkn said...

So where do I get my weekly flash game fix now, huh? Wanker.

David said...

Yeah... I dunno. Jag får återkomma.

Hunty said...

drat! I just discovered your blog (via the link from your comment on Inverted Castle) today, a month after you stopped updating it. Oh well, at least your archives are there, and they contain a lot of great stuff and a lot of good reviews, so... thanks! :)

David said...

Thank you for the kind words, and you still have one hundred posts to go thru, so I might be back before you're done with that :) Seems this abrupt ending/holiday might just be a cry for attention anyways, since I can't keep from ventilating on other sites... We'll see.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Slow Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them at Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]clickbank blackhat[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood methods to generate an income online.